Started by kenny mac, March 10, 2021, 10:31:30 AM

kenny mac

You Should Be Dancing_
Time:
0:00
Volume:
BeeGeesFest (banner image missing)

Hi there everyone,
Had to get one of these in as the guys and girls have been busy posting great stuff.
A superb song from the brothers Gibb.

I hereby declare that I do not own the rights to this music/song. All rights belong to the owner.
 No Copyright Infringement Intended

Greeny

Nuts in a vice?! This is superb, Kenny. A pounding disco pile-driver! So much energy and confidence, and great synth / guitar interplay. It's one of my favourite Bee Gees tracks but I'd never have the balls (no pun intented!) to take this one on. Kudos - you absolutely nailed it. Really digging that break part too with the dislocated guitar.

Fantastic!

chapperz66

Brilliant Kenny!  That falsetto is rather wonderful.   And I love the glitchy break too.

Brilliant.

Paul

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Pete C

Great cover Kenny - love the falsetto !

Was going to have a bash at this last weekend but Mrs C had other plans for me  :( I'm long overdue posting a song.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

way cool bro....dang it man....sounds great....and that is right up your vocal alley too....I dig it! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

Quote from: Pete C on March 10, 2021, 01:21:01 PMGreat cover Kenny - love the falsetto !

Was going to have a bash at this last weekend but Mrs C had other plans for me  :( I'm long overdue posting a song.

Pete

you are Pete....need to hear you!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

Awesome falsetto! Love all the little synths you added and you nailed the guitar parts with a great little solo in there as well.

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça